Does this sound like you?
- Your body has changed over the last year and a half and you feel unhappy about your body
- You’re feeling disconnected from your body
- You want to do yoga but something is stopping you
- You find yourself mindlessly scrolling on social media
- You feel intimidated by seeing images of thin flexible yogis online
- You feel your body is not suitable for yoga
- You feel uncomfortable stepping foot into a yoga studio
- You feel like your mind and body are disconnected
- You want to change up your routine
I certainly recognise myself in the statements above from time to time, but the truth is, yoga helps me stay connected to my body and appreciate myself for who I am. As a curvy woman, it’s definitely not always easy to find a yoga class or style where I feel comfortable, and it’s taken me a while to realise that yoga is for everyone, regardless of what you look like.
I’ve started to accept my body and my weight gain and decided to make yoga work for my body, rather than changing my body to ‘fit in’. Through workshops and courses, and my lived experience as a curvy yoga practitioner, I know how to adapt poses and use props to make yoga accessible. I’ve created this four week course to help you appreciate your body and fall in love with yoga again. And I’m here to tell you that you don’t need to lose weight: you are already perfect just as you are. Your body is a yoga body.
YOUR BODY IS ALREADY PERFECT
This course offers you the opportunity to practice yoga in your time, with classes that are made specifically for curvy bodies. You get to experience yoga that is suitable for your body.
Are you ready to:
Feel appreciative of your body?
Make yourself a priority?
Connect your mind and your body?
Take time for yourself?
Give yourself the gift of a regular yoga practice?
Accept and love your body?
I would love to make you feel good about yourself and your body.
In this course, you will:
- learn how to use the right props for your body so you can feel confident in your practice
- feel like you belong in a yoga class
- experience the blissful state of being that a yoga practice brings
- feel more at ease in your body with yoga classes that are made for your body
About the course
- Five full length 60 min slow flow pre-recorded yoga classes where we explore breathwork, meditation and mantra chanting & gentle flows. Each class will conclude with some restorative poses and relaxation.
- Two pre-recorded meditations
- Introduction video
- Curvy Yoga playlist
Once purchased, the content is yours to keep forever
Plus the following Bonus:
BONUS: Private community with like-minded women
WHAT MY WONDERFUL STUDENTS SAY
I really enjoyed the zoom course I took with Saskia, even though I’ve been practicing yoga for 10 years I’ve never had the chance to be taught curvy yoga for my body type. I learnt so much and how to use props to make my practice better for me. I also gained confidence as a curvy yogi and now I’m happy to do an in person (or zoom) yoga class in just my sports bra and shorts, all thanks to Saskia! I also loved getting to know Saskia as a person in the after class chats we had on zoom. I would recommend Saskia’s classes to all.~ Rachel ~
Saskia is a great yoga teacher. Her classes are very inclusive and well-led. She is very knowledgable about asanas and other pillars of yoga. I have enjoyed Saskia’s classes a lot and I hope to take part again soon.~ Kasia ~
I always wanted to do yoga, but I thought it was not suited to my curvy body type, until I joined Saskia’s curvy yoga class. She is very kind, friendly and warm, and makes you feel relaxed and at ease. If any pose is too difficult she gives options to make them easier with the use of props. I totally recommend!~ Niloefar ~
I really enjoyed the classes with Saskia, they were a good mix of restorative and challenging and went at a good pace. I loved all of Saskia’s advice on how to make complicated yoga poses accessible to me with the help of my props. As a teacher, she is friendly, patient and incredibly knowledgeable. I left each class feeling relaxed and proud of what I’ve achieved.~ Sara ~
ARE YOU READY?
Click the button below to purchase the course
(link will take you to my Kuula platform where the course is hosted)